dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

0.2 Love Story

Finally chapter 2 is here!
It was such a pain! I had to re-do this chapter twice because I  had trouble with both Windows Live Writer and Wordpress. Neither of them allowed me to publish anything. I tried to let you know via the twitter feed and boolprop that I would continue on blogspot. Or well, for now anyway. I like it so far and it works for now, and I think I will stay here unless another perfect alternative comes up :)
I only just installed Story Progression and these two are making babies already. Freaks <3
Btw, if you haven’t read my previous ISBI, Zane was my generation 1 heir and Sheila his supposed-to-be-wife, but yeah… I have quite a lot of them around too, as we all loved them, right?





Maggie is ready to start a new day, as you can see.
Maggie: It’s the NARGLES! They’re chasing me!
This reminds me of an English family that lived in our street. Their surname was Chipchase. Awesome, right?


Every. Single. Time. *sigh*


Seriously taxi, can’t you just load?!



It’s Cait!
Cait: Are you taking pictures of me AGAIN?
Yes.
Cait: This deeply troubles me.
Whatever.
I think I took this picture to let you know that I made the simselves immortal, yaay! You’ll be around forever Cait! How does this feel?
Cait: Thinking about this deeply troubles me hurts my brain.
Good to know that these happy, cheery simselves will be around forever eh? :D


Why is my game so messed up?


Maggie loves her wedding dress with  a passion.

She also loves people with a passion.
Lovely.


Oooooh. Jess and Naz. I like it.






I don’t know why I took this picture of Heidi reading, but ehm, enjoy?


Helloooo simself ;)


Seriously Heidi… thinking of Naz while you flirt with Blue?

I like what I’m seeing though.

Corny: But Blue, I thought we had something?
Poor Corny.

Heidi: Deal with it, bitch.


Corny: I can’t believe how mean your are! You have poison in your veins!

Heidi: As long as it’s not blue poison, I’m fine with it.
Meany.

What what what are you doing Blue?

Heather: Just pretend you don’t see the crazy old woman in bikini, just pretend, just pretend…


Seona: I heard you, bitch.
Heather: Oh crap.

Heather: Boooo, Seona sucks!


Seona: Walk, walk, walking away…
100 virtual cookie points if you know that song :D

I let Maggie work hard, and when she’s done her face is like this.


Yes. Thank you for ruining my plans. I hate you.








Maggie: We’re going to make that Seona Hart-Costello Seona Alona.
XD


That’s Tracey, the founder of my previous ISBI. I love you Trace! <3


Right. Carry on.

Jessamine has a very happy day too.


Oh I C.







Naz: What have I done to Jess? :(


All of my sims have beautiful clothes, and yet… they choose to wear this fugly dress.


No way. Lol! Just as I send Mags back they show up! Back back back back back.


After clicking about 30 times on the back button, we’re able to talk to Jensen.


Btw, Mora, I love your dress. That other girl is Caitlin Jonshen!


Jensen: My sign? No way babe. That’s second date material.


Maggie: He called me babe?


He’s so cute! Go get him Mags!

Maggie: Speaking about dates, would you like to take me on a date?

Jensen: Ehm, I have a girlfriend…


Maggie: You rejected me?!


Maggie: But you have beautiful green eyes! Like diamonds!
He has brown eyes..


Jensen: Can we do this some other time again?


Maggie: I can’t believe this shit.


Maggie: What about some lovely flowers?
Jensen: Nooo!


Jensen: Listen, can’t you just like, BACK OFF?!


Maggie: BUT I LOVE YOU!
That son of a bitch then walked away.


So I decide to enter the gym to see if there are more candidates. Everyone is busy working out, except of course..

Jensen, who stares blankly into the distance,


Conners, who reads.


And Blue, who poses in front of the work out machine.


Let’s just all take a moment to bathe in his hotness.


Blue: You know you love me xoxo gossip girl


And thus we decide to return home where Maggie has yet to face another problem: the sink


Maggie: GOSH DARNIT YOU STUPID SINK!


Maggie: One day you’ll pay for this.


NOOO! I DISAGREE.






Cool!















And Carmine managed to get herself knocked up. While teen. With TOM SHALLOW’s baby. Great, just great. I don't even remember turning pregnancy on for teens. Why did I do that?


The next day I decide to give the ''house'' a little makeover!


Purple PIIIINK


And we manage to plant one of the seeds we found in the community garden!


When we head to the pool I notice Jensen is there too. Just my luck <.<
The other one is Kiri’s simself!


Kiri: Nuh-uh.

Kiri: You will do as I say.
Jensen: I will do as you say.
Kiri has influence O.O


I love your bikini! :D


Are you sure this is a good idea Maggie?


Don’t dare to drown right now!


Jensen: Stop! in the name of loveee


Maggie then went skinny dipping.
Maggie: He can’t resist me now!
With your hair that reverted to default?  <.<


She looks like she’s about to pop that one out right here.
Sheila: Shut up.


Muhahaha.


MUHAHAHAH.


Jensen seems not all too impressed by it though. Le damn!


When Maggie goes to a party she wasn’t invited to, I see my ultimate chance right before my eyes.


Flamingo: That sun with sunglasses. It scares me so much!
Flamie is cute <3


Maggie: Don’t worry, there’s always sun behind the clouds.


Flamie: But what about the rain?


Flamie: In the books there’s always rain!


Flamie: It… it scares me.
At this point I felt kind of bad for using him XD


Make Him Jealous plan set into action! :}


Make Him Jealous plan succeeded!
Unfortunately it was then time to leave.


Days came and went, and we finally had enough money to buy a stove! Succes.


But soon enough, it’s time for another party!


Maggie: Your eyes have the colour of sunset.


I like what I’m seeing :D


WTF Maggie??


But soon enough I got it under control again (H)


I like where this is going.


Mags: DAMNIT!
Yeah, same here.


This is Cait’s son, Casey, as a child! But it seems he has some plans O_o


This is weird because:


The normal Callie hooked up with Cameo too, but I think I forgot to take a picture.




Glad to see Flamie doesn’t feel offended :)








I really don’t know why I get this in Dutch, but Blake and Hannah had a son called Youri!




And got married!







Next day we call Jensen for a date!


Soon: Loveeeee!


*SNOGFACE*


Awh. I love them together already <3 Let's call them Magsen as a couple =D


After that Maggie had to work, so I let the sims in front of the Bistro amuse me.
REVENGE. MUHAHAH. I’m proud of you, Jess.


This is Cait’s oldest daughter as a teen. She’s gorgeous! But pale O.O


Very charming indeed, Maggie. Bahaha.


We pop the big question, and Jensen brought some 1,500 with him while moving in. Thanks Jens!



Maggie had to go to work, and he literally ran on the road looking after her like this. Awh.
What a beautiful way to end the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it C: Don’t forget to leave a comment!

!STATS!
Torch-Holders: 1
Self-wettings: 0
Pass-outs: 0
---------
Woah, my stats are extremely clean so far! :O I'm proud of my pixel people.
Some last StoryProgression notes that I forgot to add in the chapter:


Bahaha. This is hilarious, because they’re originally brother and sister.






Shane had a son called Daniel! I can’t wait to see him :)





I can’t even…..







Watermelon and Kerrin are expecting a baby!







Oh.. Ehm, I guess they had some angry make up sex woohoo?





And something I forgot to take a picture off: Cadillac and Bluebell Magenta (by Callierose) had twins, called Martin and Tjitske! Tjitske is a Dutch name. I’m proud of you, StoryProgression.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wordpress is such a bitch. Grrrr. But of course Essie is awesome for posting the chapter anyway <3 Me very happy!
    Jess got dumped? I am laughing so hard right now. Nazario should be scared. Very scared.
    Butbutbut! YAY for Magsen! They're soooo cute together! I can't even imagine how awesome their babies will be~
    I looooved this chapter. Maggie is awesome for stealing Jensen from Seona. And their love story was funny as hell. Me enjoyed it very much :)
    Damn, I'm still laughing at Maggie's "but I love you". That picture made my day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awww Heather and Crimson! That makes me GRIN! ":D"

    Lol, Heather at the beach XD That girl...

    I loved the sexy blue poses! O_O YUM!<3

    And I lol'd that you used Flamie to make Jens Jealous xD

    Great update!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. omg i loveee Magsen :D :D
    can't wait to see their baby's :3
    I'm glad that you can post this chapter on Blogspot, i find Wordpress really dump at this moment xD

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Magsennnn ♥ it's ridiculously full of win
    Maggie seems to reeeeally like her wedding dress - hopefully she'll actually wear it when she gets married!
    HAHA another teenage pregnancy for Carmi?? that's just unfair ^__^
    and lol at both Callies lusting over Cameo.. typical. they well and truly are my simselfs^^ hopefully blogger will work out better for you than wordpress!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hmmm, seems I'm not able to reply. Well, here I go anyway:

    Kiri:
    It's so weird! Today I went and checked and I got a message from Wordpress saying: ''We're concerned about some of the content on your blog.'' That must be the reason that it didn't allow me to post anything. But Wordpres.. it's a Sims 3 Legacy... what.
    Yes he probably should. Jess is fierce teehee <3
    Awh I love them so much! So cute <3 But I'm going to keep myself from giving them babies immediately XD
    I'm so glad you did :D Thanks for always leaving comments that make my day <3
    Oh and IKR! That reaction was so brilliant XD

    Sponge:
    I'm rather happy about that too! I can only hope it will last... ^^
    Me too! *OMNOMNOM*
    Thank you so much :D

    Karlijn:
    Me too, they're so adorbz @_@
    Me neither <3
    Me too, wordpress is just dumb! Thanks for always reading and commenting :D

    Callie:
    I know, I knowww <33
    Yes she does, and I just feel she will not wear it when I want her to XD
    Haha I know right? Poor Carmi <3
    I hope so too, though I really need to figure some stuff out, like how to add pages... I need my legacy links page! The site looks weird without my yummy little links <3

    You're all awesome readers! Thank you all very much for always reading and commenting. It means the world <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sorry 'bout the adcrazydelanoisbi thing, that's my wordpress identity ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen