vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

HAI GUYS

Hey guys!

You might have noticed that the last chapter has been almost two weeks ago. I feel guilty about this, since I like to keep my stuff updated and I aim to update at least once a week. But there are a few reasons for this that I though I'd share with you.

First off, I've been away; to London, for three days. It was really awesome! :D It's a beautiful old city with lots of monuments, and I had a lot of fun :D

Second, I have a few other things that I've been enjoying very much.

1- I like playing other, random savegames lately. It's kind of random, and I'm convinced it's just a period that will be over in a while, but I enjoy it very much. =D
2- There are a few side projects that I've been doing. Such as a the Hunger Games interactive forum game on a Dutch sims forum! I'm hosting it, and I've had a lot of fun with doing a little storytelling for a change and setting up this whole thing.
3- I found a new obsession. It's called Taylor Swift. I adore her music, and nowadays I'm just relaxing, reading legacies with Taylor Swift music on and playing some sims on relax mode while tweeting about it.

 I'm sorry, and I'm sure I will be back soon! It's just a little period that we all have sometimes, and it will not be too long for me to be back!

Love you all!

Esther

1 opmerking:

  1. Awh, well at least we know you'll be coming back soon enough!! :)

    I like Taylor Swift's song, Love story.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen